The Tiniest Town in Iceland-From Seyðisfjörður, Eskifjörður or Egilsstaðir airport.
Highlights: Great view, waterfalls, culture, history, flora, birdwatching.
Join our spectacular tour to the tiny town Brekka in the narrow fjord Mjóifjörður. We drive over a mountain pass with great view. Down to Mjóifjörður where we will take a short walk to Klifabrekkufossar, a magnificent row of waterfalls, through the lush arctic flora. Followed by a drive along the calm, pristine fjord with interesting birdwatching, often including the Great Northern Diver. In the tiny town of Brekka we take time to look around and have refreshments before we return.
- Duration:4-5 hrs
- Minimum no. of passengers:6
- Departure: Depending on your cruise ship or flight time.
- Transportation: Super Jeep
- Lunch Pack: Available - not included
- Equipment: Warm clothes and good shoes
- Departure from Seyðisfjörður/Eskifjörður/Egilsstaðir daily upon request.