Seyðisfjörður the Old Town- Iceland's most picturesque town
Highlights: History, blue curch and old town.
We visit the beautiful little town of Seyðisfjörður which is by many regarded as Iceland´s most picturesque town. The long fjord in which the town is located is 17 kilometers from its mouth to the head of the fjord. We drive from Egilsstaðir over the heath Fjarðarheiði towards Seyðisfjörður where we will visit East Icelands technical museum, the old church and look at the old town which is one of the best preserved in Iceland.
- Duration:4 hrs
- Minimum no. of passengers:4
- Available: All year
- Departure: 14:00
- Meeting point: Information center in Egilsstaðir or hotel pick up.
- Transportation: Super Jeep / Mini van
- Lunch Pack: N/A
- Equipment: Warm clothes and good shoes
- Departure from Egilsstaðastofa vistors center Kaupvangur 17 or hotel pick up in Egilsstaðir.
Private Tours: Super jeep 6 seats ISK 126.500-