Wild Reindeer and Warm Nature bath
Highlights: Wild reindeer, waterfalls, magnificent nature, warm nature bath, perhaps the legendary lake monster Lagarfljótsormurinn.
We pick you up and drive along the legendary lake of Lagarfljót, home of the monster Lagarfljótsormurinn. We stop at the Vatnajökull national park visitor center to be enlightened about the wonders of nature that we are so lucky to call our home. We will look for herds of wild reindeer where you can watch and photograph them in their natural habitat. After watching the reindeer we stop in a warm mountain hut where you can relax and take a bath in a warm nature pool and take a nice shower after that. In this tour you will have a unique opportunity to know how the people and wild live together.
- Duration:7-8 hrs
- Minimum no. of passengers:6
- Departure: 10:00
- Transportation: Super Jeep
- Lunch Pack: Available - not included
- Equipment: Warm clothes and good shoes, svimming clothes and towel
- Departure from Egilsstaðastofa vistors center Kaupvangur 17 or hotel pick up in Egilsstaðir.