The Tiniest Town in Iceland-From the cruise ship in Seyðisfjörður and Eskifjörður or Egilsstaðir airport.
Highlights: Great view, waterfalls, culture, history, flora, birdwatching.
Join our spectacular tour to the tiny town Brekka in the narrow fjord Mjóifjörður. We drive over a mountain pass with great view. Down to Mjóifjörður where we will take a short walk to Klifabrekkufossar, a magnificent row of waterfalls, through the lush arctic flora. Followed by a drive along the calm, pristine fjord with interesting birdwatching, often including the Great Northern Diver. In the tiny town of Brekka we take time to look around and have refreshments before we return.
- Duration:4-5 hrs
- Price: ISK 26.000-*
- Available: 01. May through Sept. 30
- Departure: Depending on your cruise ship or flight time.
- Transportation: Super Jeep
- Lunch Pack: N/A
- Equipment: Warm clothes and good shoes
* Price is pr. person with minimum of 2 adults (12 years and younger pay 50 % of full price).
- Departure from Seyðisfjörður/Eskifjörður/Egilsstaðir daily upon request.
Private Tours: Super jeep 6 seats ISK 126.500-